Property Forum - Real Estate Forum & News  Index du Forum

Property Forum - Real Estate Forum & News
Property Website: Next-Immo Next-Immo

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Office Location Importance

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Property Forum - Real Estate Forum & News Index du Forum -> property forum -> Real Estate Brokers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Admin
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Avr - 13:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Office Location Importance Répondre en citant

Office Location Importance

Hi Everyone,

I am a small Brokerage office and have been for 5 years. I was heavily into the REO's and was handing my agents leads left and right. We lost our main client recently and things have been slow since we focused on only REO's. We are not in a location where are office is noticed at all. We have spent the last 4 months marketing for listings and buyers. We are getting buyers but listings are slim. My agents are getting antsy and wanting me to either move to a location where we will be seen or of course they need to go to an office with more listings.

I have a year and a half left on my lease. The owner does not want to let me out of the lease of course unless I can find someone else to rent the space.

I have found a location that is in a prime area that I think would do extremely well. However it is 4 times the price I am currently paying and of course I am scared to take the step forward with the rent being that much higher and having to pay the old rent until the lease is up.

Could some of you other small Broker's give me your insights? My ultimate goal would be to pull more agents in. Of course we will want to pull in more seller's and buyer's which I believe the location would help with. How important do you think location is when an agent is picking a Brokerage? Do you think location is more important than brand?

I would greatly appreciate any feedback any of you could provide.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Avr - 13:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Property Forum - Real Estate Forum & News Index du Forum -> property forum -> Real Estate Brokers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation