Property Forum - Real Estate Forum & News  Index du Forum

Property Forum - Real Estate Forum & News
Property Website: Next-Immo Next-Immo

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Real Estate Splits

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Property Forum - Real Estate Forum & News Index du Forum -> property forum -> Real Estate Brokers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Admin
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Avr - 13:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Real Estate Splits Répondre en citant

Real Estate Splits

Hello,
I've been with my brokerage for 2 years now. I was formerly with Keller Williams but decided the change due to my current brokerage being located in the same building as my home.

I also have gotten my brokers license since I've been here. My brokerage is very small and it's a revolving door. The broker is very controlling. She has to review and approve everything (I understand it's her license at risk) but it's just too much. She makes us use her printer for business cards, farming, flyers etc. She has a retail space and all the walk-ins even though we do all the work it's split 50/50. What do you think of that split? At first, she use to share her listings but she no longer does that. My split on my personal deals are 80/20, which is the norm for an experienced agent, I've been licensed for 10 years.

I've been wanting to farm my building but I'm afraid that if I leave she'll keep all the contacts, she also does property management and I'm sure that she will push that and make me print it on the pieces that I mail out. The printer will also have my list of addresses and owners info. I've thought of going back to KW specially now that my husband got his license and work as a team but I don't make a firm decision.

Just want to hear your feedback...

Thanks,

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Avr - 13:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Property Forum - Real Estate Forum & News Index du Forum -> property forum -> Real Estate Brokers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation